- It is recommended to take the capsule one hour after breakfast or lunch. This way, the capsule is lighter on your stomach.
- Wait at least 2 hours before taking a calcium tablet or eating dairy products.
- Moisten the capsule in your mouth so that the outer layer does not stick to your mouth. In this way, the capsule slides down the throat easily.
- When you swallow the capsule, it is best to bend your chin towards your chest, to swallow it easily
- To avoid nausea, do not consume a large amount of food or drink immediately before or after taking your multivitamin.
- If you find it difficult to swallow the capsule, you can open the capsule and mix only the contents (in powder form) with liquid foods or with water.
- If you are unable to start taking (WLS Optimum) capsules right after the operation, you can also start taking the capsule 1 to 3 weeks after the operation.
*PLEASE NOTE: After weight loss surgery, your body may struggle to process sugars, including natural sugars. We advise reducing or eliminating sugars to avoid nausea.